Jessica Simpson isn’t slowed down by her pregnancy. Like many other huge stars, she’s taking advantage of this phase in her life to promote some new aspects of her career. Now she’s launching her new skin care brand called BeautyMint. Herein I’ll present to you some of the most important tips how to maintain your skin healthy and good looking while you’re pregnant:
- When you’re pregnant, you sweat a lot more, therefore you can’t afford to skip washing your face. It’s even highly recommended to cleanse more.
- If your cleanser dries out your skin a bit, put on some moisture once a day, at least, to keep your face healthy and clean.
- Eat right!!! It all starts and ends up with your nutrition. On the left side of this post, there’s a special offer on how to maintain your skin health by only eating right. It’s free and highly recommended
When Jessica was younger she was concerned about acne, as many other teenagers do. Now, that she’s a bit older, she’s mainly concerned about aging ,wrinkles or a hanging chin. Well, who does want that?!?!?
Simpson has teamed up with celebrity aesthetician Nerida Joy, whose clients include Jennifer Garner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Tyra Banks, to create a custom regimen that is simple, yet sophisticated enough to target various anti-aging issues. The line is made up of 4-piece and 5-piece systems ($39.99 and $49.99, respectively) that are recommended after completing a web-based skin care questionnaire.
Not everyone has access to a great dermatologist or facialist. Taking an online quiz and get your own facial package that suits your skin type by the door is a wonderful idea. Its star ingredient, marine collagen, helps to make this product 50 percent clinically proven to clear skin, according to Joy.
Joy believes that it is a combination of phenomenal products and customer service experts she’s personally trained that sets BeautyMint apart from the competitors.
Here’s BeautyMint welcome video:
We all hope Jessica will have an easy and painfulness birth
See you around,
Incoming search terms:
Welcome to my site! I hope you'll enjoy your ride and more importantly, feel good about it ;)
Feel free to comment on whatever you wish. Don't forget to stay in touch by subscribing on the left side bar and...just for the next few days... you can also enjoy our special give away!!!
See you around,
- How to look stunning in the morning
- Deadly Ingredients in Our Soaps and Makeup
- Cute Apple Nails – the cutest nail art ever!
- Jessica Alba’s Beauty Tips
- Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal and How to Handle It
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Naturally
- Katy Perry Christmas Nails
- Christmas Makeup
- 3 Beauty Tips on Why to Wear MakeUp
- How To Cover Up Acne