Do you suffer from acne? Have you ever felt like you can’t even look at your self in the mirror due to these ugly red spots? Have you ever felt like people can’t look at you because of that? Well, first of all, you are not alone. There are so many teens and adults who suffer from acne and acne scars. I actually used to be one of them. Acne was my biggest insecurity for sure. There are certain ways to treat acne and get rid of scars, but in addition to that you can also cover up your acne with make up. Covering up your acne doesn’t replace its treatment but makes you more secure about your appearance. There are many videos and articles on how to cover up acne. I tried a few of them on clients of mine. Except from one method that I’ve found, most of the techniques don’t cover all your acne. Herein I’m going to show you how to cover up acne with makeup. That’s the most effective way that I’ve found so far.
Here’s the video on how to cover up acne:
Isn’t she amazing? That’s Cassandra Bankson, she’s 19 years old, she’s a model and she is BRAVE! and beautiful despite her acne. So are YOU! Don’t forget that. Acne can be treated (or covered). Be proud of who you are.
Here’s a list of what’s needed:
- Anti shine to apply on your T-zone.
- Primer to reduce the redness on your skin.
- Foundation- 2 tones. The lighter one should be applied on the T-zone and chicks and the darker one on the frame of your face.
- Concealer to make your pimples disappear.
- Makeup powder – 2 tones. The The lighter one should be applied on the T-zone and chicks and the darker one on the frame of your face.
- Smashbox halo
- Setting powder to cover all the small things all the rest didn’t cover yet.
- Fix up spray to hold everything in its place.
And that’s it! Now you have a flawless looking skin! Your lips would be probably covered with foundation by the end of this procedure so here’s the easiest way ever to shape you lips:
I hope you’ve enjoyed the tutorial. It really works. May take some time, though, so you better get up early. Either way that’s the best way I’ve found to cover your acne with makeup. Don’t forget that you are beautiful no matter what!!!!
Have the best day ever,
Incoming search terms:
Welcome to my site! I hope you'll enjoy your ride and more importantly, feel good about it ;)
Feel free to comment on whatever you wish. Don't forget to stay in touch by subscribing on the left side bar and...just for the next few days... you can also enjoy our special give away!!!
See you around,
- How to look stunning in the morning
- Deadly Ingredients in Our Soaps and Makeup
- Cute Apple Nails – the cutest nail art ever!
- Jessica Alba’s Beauty Tips
- Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal and How to Handle It
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Naturally
- Katy Perry Christmas Nails
- Christmas Makeup
- 3 Beauty Tips on Why to Wear MakeUp
- How To Cover Up Acne