I love the nail colors for summer 2011, actually the main reason I love summer 2011 so much is because of its hottest nail colors!!!! It’s so easy to recognize a woman or a man who are I fashion, all you have to do is look at their hand, if they’re wearing any of the nail colors for summer 2011 its gonna shout out loud- HOT!!!! Herein I’m about to represent a brief summary of the hottest nail colors for this season! Enjoy
- In the red section we’ve got the Expressionist red by FingerPaints which reminds me of the classic red with a little bit of darkish kinda twist. Might go great with a black dress or a red outfit as Jeniffer Lopez wears in here>>
- In addition to the Expressionist red, we also have the MichelTangelo also by Fingerpaints. That’s more of a sunny kinda red because it has a little bit of orange touch in it but not too much. It’s actually reminds me a Papaya kinda red. The most stunning look you’ll get is by wearing this polish both on your hands and feet nails along with some fruity colored dress.
- In the pink section I’ve found the gorgeous Caribbean Tempt by China Glaze. I love this color so much; it gives your hands this kinda saucy sexy look! You can find it in Sally’s China Glaze Nail Lacquer Swirl Kit among with other hot nail colors for summer 2011 which I’m gonna talk about pretty soon. This nail polish will look great with a flowery outfit such as this amazing dress.
- Moreover in the pink section, we’ve got the Butterflies nail polish by Orly. It gives you a childish Barbie kinda look which I totally adore!
- Furthermore sort of in this section is the Coconut Kiss which you can also find in the Sally’s China Glaze Nail Lacquer Swirl Kit . This color gives me the sensation of a beach party time and that’s why I love it so much! It might also be cool to mix it with the Caribbean Tempt on your nails. For instance, you can color your nail with the Coconut Kiss as the base and then add hearts texture on the ring finger only.
- Metallic nail colors are rock this season! There’s the Platinum Silver by China Glaze which really does give you a super model stunning look.
- And there’s the Sexy In The City by China Glaze as well which is actually a turquoise with a slight touch of silver…yes yes very sexy!!! As shown by one of the sexiest women Janet Jackson in here>> (sorry…I’m a fan!) This gorgeous looking color you can also find in Sally’s China Glaze Nail Lacquer Swirl Kit.
- In Summer 2011 we should also wear some fruity nail colors such as this Hook Up melon yellow color by Orly and Tree Hugger by china glaze. The Tree Hugger reminds of a green apple kinda green and it looks so cool on your nails!!! The Tree Hugger can also be found in the Sally’s China Glaze Nail Lacquer Swirl Kit. You can use this fun color as a base and draw a leopard manicure with the additional three colors and a special “mix it up” equipment there are in this kit. You can see one possible combination of colors in the video below:
Basically as you probably already seen Summer 2011 nail colors are all about the fun! Every combination of colors might work. My hottest summer 2011 nail colors are the Tree Hugger, Caribbean Tempt and the MichelTangelo. Even though the best combination of this season colors would be the ones that are in Sally’s kit because it has a huge variety of color possibilities in a great price.
What is your hottest summer 2011 nail color?
Incoming search terms:
Welcome to my site! I hope you'll enjoy your ride and more importantly, feel good about it ;)
Feel free to comment on whatever you wish. Don't forget to stay in touch by subscribing on the left side bar and...just for the next few days... you can also enjoy our special give away!!!
See you around,
Join us on Facebook!
- DIY velvet facial skin care look
- How to look stunning in the morning
- Deadly Ingredients in Our Soaps and Makeup
- Cute Apple Nails – the cutest nail art ever!
- Jessica Alba’s Beauty Tips
- Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal and How to Handle It
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Naturally
- Katy Perry Christmas Nails
- Christmas Makeup
- 3 Beauty Tips on Why to Wear MakeUp